The city has been praised for its elaborate stonework, leading surrounding settlements to envy their stunning towers, walls, and courtyards. Along with the nearby city of Passaj, Ayuthay is a target in the war being waged by Wo, king of Kaocho.
The location of the settlement was uncovered when a leaked copy of the world map was unveiled.
Ayuthay is a reference to the kingdom of Ayutthaya, a southeast Asian kingdom that stood for over four centuries. Located in present-day Thailand (then Siam), the kingdom once held territories in Myanmar, China, Laos, Vietnam, and the Malay peninsula. In 1765, Burmese forces swept into the kingdom, quickly overtaking the outlying villages. By 1767, the capital had been razed, destroying nearly all Ayutthayan art, literature, and historical records.
The village's inn service is 32 coins per room.
|Shops of Ayuthay|
|Broad Sword||Long Sword||1000||Attack +40, Unleashes Critical Strike and Berserk Rush|
|Broad Axe||Axe||1400||Attack +50, Unleashes Critical Strike and Rolling Attack|
|Battle Rapier||Light Blade||2900||Attack +58, Unleashes Critical Strike and Berserk Rush|
|Battle Mace||Mace||2600||Attack +56, Unleashes Power Charge and Critical Strike|
|Safety Boots||Boots||700||Boosts Defense, lower Agility|
|Antidote||Consumable Item||20||Cures Poison and Venom for one Adept|
|Herb||Consumable Item||10||Restores 50 HP to one Adept|
|Elixir||Consumable Item||30||Cures Delusion, Stun and Sleep|
|Sacred Feather||Consumable Item||70||Reduces random monster encounters|
|Potion||Consumable Item||1000||Restores all HP|
|Psy Crystal||Consumable Item||1500||Restores all PP|
|Water of Life||Consumable Item||3000||Revives a downed party member|
- Herb: Found in the barrel at the lower left corner of the pond
- Antidote: Found in the pot at the lower right of the pond
- Apple: Found on the top of the skinny tree at the left center of the pond
- Cookie: Found in the chest at the left side of the pond
- 53 Coins: Found in a pot at the left side of the 3F map
- 44 Coins: Found in a upper right pot beside the Ayuthay Palace
- Open Helm: Found in the drawer at the right upper corner of the 2F map
- Nut: Found in the left box at the left upper corner of the 2F map
- Elixir: Found in the middle barrel inside the jail in the 1F map
- Sand Prince Stone: Getting it after defeating Sand Prince
- 299 Coins: Found in a left chest of the B1 map. Getting it after reversing the Alchemy Well
- Crystal Powder: Found in a right chest of the B1 map. Getting it after reversing the Alchemy Well
- Power Bread: Found in the chest beside the inn keeper in the inn. Getting it after reversing the Alchemy Well
- Leather Boots: Found in the submerged chest in the pond near the entrance of the palace. Getting it after reversing the Alchemy Well
- Glittering Tiara: Found in the south east submerged chest in the pond. Getting it after reversing the Alchemy Well
- Water of Life: Found in the north east chest outside the palace. Getting it after reversing the Alchemy Well
- Vial: Found in the north west chest in the palace. Getting it after reversing the Alchemy Well
- Dragon Shield: Found in the chest inside the workshop. After reversing the Alchemy Well moved the middle block to the upper left so it won't be getting in the way. After Alchemy Well back again use the raft to go near it.
- Breath: Can be reach by using the northeast stairs in the pond. Getting it after reversing the Alchemy Well